Iron - 60 tablets - VITA - Nutriversum
Delivery time: 2 - 3 business days
VITA - Iron contains 31 mg of iron per daily dose (1 tablet)!
It is best known for supporting iron * in supporting blood formation and the ability of the blood to carry oxygen, as its replacement in the absence of oxygen increases the ability of the blood to absorb and transport oxygen, but is actually a micronutrient needed for metabolic processes. Among other things, iron supports proper brain function and freshness throughout the day, but it also plays an important role in the normal functioning of the immune system.
Our eating habits have changed, with far fewer guts rich in iron, and the growing popularity of vegetarian or vegan lifestyles has led to an increase in iron deficiency, which is especially common among women, as their iron requirements are even higher than men's due to menstruation. .
* Iron contributes to normal red blood cell and hemoglobin formation, participates in normal oxygen transport and normal energy-producing metabolic processes, contributes to the maintenance of normal mental function and the normal functioning of the immune system.
VITA - Iron contains this essential micronutrient (NRV 221%) in a dose that, when taken daily, guarantees that you do not have to worry about iron intake!
Who do we recommend it to?
For you, if
- you follow a vegan or vegetarian diet
- your diet does not contain enough iron,
- you need an iron supplement for a medical indication,
- as a pregnant woman, your iron needs are higher,
or you simply want to experience all the beneficial effects of iron micronutrients!
Give it a try too!
How to consume?
Take one serving (1 tablet) every day with a meal and plenty of fluids.
Packaging: 60 tablets (60 daily doses)